Cultural Radar

- I was reading Ade Adeptian´s cultural highlights who was an ex-paraolympic basketballist and now is an actor and presentador in TV, adn now he was invited to co-host the 2024 Paraolympics Games.

In this article he talked about his preferences in some culture aspects, like Music; where he said that time when he was in a club in Bucarest, the club played a song of an unknow Nigerian artist called Fireboy DML who give Ade some good vibes, one of his favorite Place who is Vilanculos in Mozambique because for him is like a paradise and it was a place where he has the opportunity to swim with a Doung, know as cows of the sea , Food thanks to a vegetarian nigerian restaurant he found some day he was driving and some Books, Podcast and TV series he was watching and discovering in the last time.

And for me, there are some topics or things that I like too much, like the food or the place he mencioned. And its because in the case of the place, Vilanculos, he describes the place he visited gives people a good impression and indirectly invites them to go. And for the food, its interesting too see another ways to eat food or vegeterian food but from another country and like them own way.


- For my cultural radar, well some thins that I like at this moment are:

1. Videogames: I really like too play Valorant with my friends and enjoy a really good time no matter if it is a competitive game, but some times I play Minecraft when i am bored or wanting to create things

2. Series: Lately I was watching Dr. House because I really like the way that House solves the medic puzzles and I've been enjoying it a lot recently

3. Place: For a foreign like me, Santiago is a good place too discover. Even tough its not the prettiest place in Chile, is interesting go to parks, turistics places and different communes within Santiago

4. Food: Mexican Food is one of the recently things that I eat and its one of the delicious things I've had in a long time, because I never have eaten another country food

5. Music: I usually listen to many musical styles, like one day I can listen to Latin Pop, Pop-Rock like Imagine Dragons or actual chilean music. But recently I was litening to Data by Tainy or Alvaro Diaz, a Puertorican musician











Comments

  1. I agree about Santiago, not the prettiest city but with some good places to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts